Home Staging StatisticsJude12
- Home staging allows the homeowner to retain 5-20% more home equity (National Association of Realtors)
- Staged homes spend 78% less time on the market than homes that are not staged (Home Gain and Real Estate Staging Association)
- Vacant homes sell, on average, for 15% less money (HomeGain)
- The Real Estate Staging Association has shown through their most recent staging statistics study that the SAME HOME staged after not selling on the market sold in approximately 78% less time. This means that a home that was on the market for 100 days unstaged, once staged sold in an average of 27 days.
- 85% of Realtors recommend that their clients professionally stage their home. According to The 2010 Home Sale Maximizer, staging will give you five times the return (586%) on your investment.
- It is estimated that only 10% of home buyers can visualize the potential of a home. That means 90% are not going to be able to look past dirt, clutter, and imperfections.
- According to the National Association of Realtors (NAR),the average staging investment is between 1 and 3% of the home’s asking price, which generates a return of 8 to 10%.
- In a Home Gain Survey of over 2,000 realtors, it was discovered that home staging typically provides a 586% return on investment.
- For every $1,000.00 a buyer perceives they will need to invest in a property to make it acceptable to them, they will offer $3,000 – $5,000 LESS in their offer.
- According to new Zillow Digs survey of Real Estate Agents and Interior Designers: Hiring a professional home stager was listed as one of the top two critical improvements a seller should invest in when selling their home in 2014. (Curb appeal was listed as the number one home improvement item.)
- Last but not least, in November 2014 one of America’s favorite game shows, Jeopardy!, featured this question. If you can’t trust Alex Trebek who can you trust? Do you know the answer to this question?
Contact Real Home Staging Solutions to schedule your
home staging consultation today!